64

Tragically Data Science class has ended, I said how awesome it was, right? See previous blog.

I'm alive, surviving four (FOUR!!) simultaneous CONCENTRATED classes. History class is great, I don't mind it half as much as I thought, it is a lot better than reading fiction, that's for sure. Thomas Jefferson is busted for bad viewpoints regarding race and racial differences. Ben Franklin and Benjamin Lay were super cool. John Adams was not that cool, his wife was cooler, Abigail. She told him to put women into the Declaration because there had been problems not including women and he literally laughed at her! The history teacher gives us a lot of really good attentive feed back. He alots us a huge amount of time for in-depth personal recorded responses to our papers. The flip side is we have so many papers it kind of reminds me of a concrete truck spraying tons of concrete at my face, the concrete being history readings. At first I thought the volume was ridiculous, but if you do the math the teacher is keeping up with us, reading the same amount and giving us the same amount of work right back, at each student. I'm not sure how he even does it! The Spanish teacher is a really great teacher, and theh class has a computer system that you go through and it essentially really teaches you Spanish, I'm very impressed. Poli-Sci is fairly doable so far, with some careful timing I think, and Logic class is pretty Logical so far too, with lots of cool symbols and logical questions to talk about. The lectures are also very clear in Logic class.

Here's some cool songs I found from studying stuff in history class:

Johnny has Gone for a Soldier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilahkkwZCfc James Taylor & Mark O'Connor - Johnny Has Gone For A Soldier And this version is super awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqMgjqViB5c (Ancient Irish Lament version)

So far I'm all caught up, with some very, very careful timing I may actually survive after all! 29 days left until the four concentrated classes turn into just one concentrated class (Logic).

Chili Verde and tortillas are on the stove....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 2 Learning Journal 1-19-21

Arlon's CSUMB ProSeminar CST300 Module 4 Learning Journal for the week Wed 1/27-Tues 2/2, year 2021

52